Sunday, May 24, 2015

Purex 3-in-1 Tropical Escape

I received the Purex Complex 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets Starter Kit. This has 20 sheets so you can do twenty load of laundry. This is a detergent, softener and anti-static. You just throw this sheet in your wash instead of your usual liquid or powder. When the wash is done you just take the sheet out of the washer and toss into the dryer with the clothes. I have been using these with my clothes and they work amazing. I love the "Tropical Escape" smell and it really does all the jobs it says. I love that it is the only thing you have to have with you besides your clothes. This is perfect for college students, travelers and those in apartments that need to go to laundromats. I would definitely recommend this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment