Saturday, May 2, 2015

CortiSLIM Burn

I have just started testing out the CortiSlim Burn pills. I was thinking of it as only being a caffeine pill, but I was surprised to see the ingredient list. There is Vitamin C, Chromium, Bioactive Burn Matrix: Green Tea Extract, Razberi-K, Caffeine Anhydrous, Caffeine (sustained release) and Guarana Seed. Comparing to other similar products I've used I thought this might be good. I definitely have the energy I need cleaning at work in the mornings. I take 2 before work and that gets me going. Then I take 2 more at 2 or 3 o clock. My neighbor Chris has also been testing it out and he says he loves how it works. He takes a couple before going to the gym and he says it definitely gives him that little extra boost that he likes. These are also not that expensive

No comments:

Post a Comment