Saturday, May 2, 2015

Beldt: Force Thermogenic

The Weight Loss/Energy/Focus pills by Beldt: Force Thermogenic pack a powerful punch. There are many times that I grab a coffee in the morning just for the boost of energy. This is a great alternative for me because I can save my teeth and still get that morning boost of caffeine I am looking for. I have took them for a week and they give my sometimes lazy self the energy to do my cleaning sessions at Salvation Army without stopping so much that I need to be reminded that I can take a break. Obviously no one under 18 should take this and you want to be very careful about if to take things and how often, etc. But for those who have used a caffeine pill this is a trustable brand. And it's made in the USA and the other 2 leading brands aren't

No comments:

Post a Comment